Family is Love

Welcome to our blog! A place to share in our journey as we walk through love, life, and parenthood...

Thursday, January 6, 2011

rfamily blog gets up and running...

Feels odd to be writing a post seemingly addressed to someone without the knowledge that anyone will read it...funny!
I decided today I'd begin our families blog that I've intended to creat for some time already. Mostly this mornings motivation arose out of the boredom surrounding daytime tv and life on a couch due to a complicated pregnancy. I am 27 weeks and 2 days pregnant with our son today.
It still feels asthough we just got our positive pregnancy test yesterday, yet when I look down at my tummy I can clearly see its been a few months. :) Char and I are both so excited for our sons arrival, it gets closer and more real every day.

I'll find time I'm sure to go into more detail about how we conceived our son and what this pregnancy has meant later on. In time I fear you'll all get to know us a little too much!
Thanks for reading and allowing me a space to share...and Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment