Family is Love

Welcome to our blog! A place to share in our journey as we walk through love, life, and parenthood...

Friday, November 18, 2011

Fall into Winter


A couple of weeks ago I was sitting in a pile of leaves that had fallen from the trees and turned all those beautiful fall colors taking pictures of Sebastian in our front yard...
I know I am biased but he really is beautiful, isn't he?! HA!
Well this morning we woke to a beautiful winter wonderland...and it hasn't stopped snowing since. I love snow! This year makes it even more magical somehow as I am watching our son see everything for the first time...
Char and I had a bet going in regards to the snow...she swore Sebastian would walk before it came, I knew the snow would hit first. I won. Though it was likely close as I am certain his walking days aren't far off...by 9 months for sure. He is just an active little guy...hence his new nickname, Wild Man Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment