Family is Love

Welcome to our blog! A place to share in our journey as we walk through love, life, and parenthood...

Saturday, November 26, 2011

I'm thankful for...


I am thankful for my amazing little family. It was a good Thanksgiving, spent with those we love.
My Mum had the house too warm and was wearing sandals even though it is less than 30 degrees outside (everyone else wore a sweater and spent a lot of time sweating), my Dad was the only male present (aside from Sebastian and Levi, my sisters dog), Char brought all the ingredients for bloody mary's and tried to be photogenic (hehehe), my brother Kevin stayed in Seattle with Traci and Faye (bummer but we'll see them tomorrow), and my sister Lisa was her usual unusual self. :-)

I can't believe Christmas will be here so soon...
I did get the Christmas decor out and put up our tree yesterday (the day after Thanksgiving). Sebastian loves all the lights and shiny ornaments! Speaking of the little man...he is 8 months old today. Which just brings me to the frightening realization that in 4 months we will have a 1 year old son. WOW! Time truly is flying...I miss his tiny baby self already...tomorrow I will miss him as he is today. Every moment spent mothering this beautiful boy is the best gift EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment