Family is Love

Welcome to our blog! A place to share in our journey as we walk through love, life, and parenthood...

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas...


The Advents calendar has 8 open doors, there are 16 more days until Christmas...Sebastian's 1st Christmas, our 1st Christmas as a family of three. Amazing!

We had snow a couple of weeks prior to Thanksgiving, but not since. I'm hoping for a white Christmas as it always makes me feel more festive. We shall see...
Christmas eve we have dinner planned at Aunt Rhonda's house with Char's side of the family and Christmas day we are having our first Holiday gathering at our home...most of my family will be joining us.

The next few weeks leading up to the big weekend (Christmas day falls on a Sunday this year) will be filled with friend's Holiday parties, work sponsored Christmas gatherings, cookie baking, and lots of family time. FUN! Sebastian only cares for the lights and shiny ornaments and I am afraid will be sorely disappointed come New Year when the decor all comes down until next year. HA!

I am reminded daily that for me the best gift of the season is still the gift of my family...specifically that beautiful boy that Char and I welcomed into this world over 8 months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment